The Fall hours for September and October are
Wednesday - Thursday - Friday 2:00 to 6:00
Saturday 12:00 to 6:00
Sunday 12:00 to 6:00
NOTE: New rules and requirements everyone needs to follow due to coronavirus have been implemented.
1. Masks: are required at all times while on the premises
2. Strict Social Distancing: Maintain at least 6 feet between others
3. Clubhouse will be closed, with the exception of the bathrooms. There will be no access to the inside to get ice, water, etc.
4. Bathrooms will be accessed from the outside entrance only. The outside entrance doors must remain open at all times. Only one person may enter at a time.
5. Waiver release and Buttons: Member will be required to sign a new release waiver upon initial entry onto CRYC on or after June 5, 2020. They are per person, not per family. A parent will need to sign a release for each of your children. The release rule applies to everyone and if you do not sign a release and wear a button you do not remain on the premises.
6. No visitors are permitted on the premises.
7. Personal Life jackets: We strongly encourage you to use your own life jacket.
8. Boat reservations: Online reservations must be required to maintain safe, sanitizing conditions. Reservations must be made by 11:30 AM in advance. No walk-ins will be accepted.
9. Social events, club-wide or private, are cancelled until further notice.
Fall Series Information
2020 Fall NOR/SIs Registration
Summer Series Racing
Upcoming Events -
Due to the coronavirus we will not be holding club gatherings until further notice.
September 6th 1pm
September 7th 1pm
Fall Series -
September 13th 1pm
September 20th 1pm
Board of Governors 2019-2020:
Commodore: Ralph Talbot
Vice Commodore: Becky Seidelmann
Rear Commodore: Steve Creighton
Treasurer: John Dick
Secretary: Tony Masi
Members at Large + Term:
Ann Scaricamazza - 2020
Beth Patterson - 2021
Charlie Crothers - 2022
Susan McAllister - 2022